Does VMware have too many locations for technical materials
Do you think that VMware have too many locations of important or relevant technical materials? Its starting to feel there are a lot of places where some good content has the potential to be isolated or fragmented.
Here are some of the places that I know of just off the top of my head which contains content.
- VMTN. Here you will find community documents but some VMware teams put their content here too, such as the performance group.
- VMware.com Resources - Technical Resources page. This page lists all of the technical papers, probably the most valuable resource.
- VMworld Community. This is a new space and vendor and VMware information is starting to appear scattered throughout.
- VMware Whitepapers page. More general white papers, and this does link to the Technical Resources list.
- VI:OPS. the Virtual Infrastructure Operations site.
- Documentation sets.
- Knowledge base. Certainly a specific type of content thats going to be seperate.